The best Warhammer 40, 000 encased set
Across the war-torn battlefields of the 41st Millennium, Mankind battles for survival against myriad terrible foes. Beset on all sides by hostile extraterrestrials and threatened from within by traitors, Humanity’s only chance for survival is best left to the continuation of the inappropriate and bloody regime known as the Imperium. However few among Mankind’s lots of population realise the full truth with their situation. If there is any future at all, it is a grim one…
Dark Imperium is the supreme Warhammer 40, 000 encased set – a beautifully-packaged set of 53 comprehensive Citadel miniatures, the complete and unabridged hardback Warhammer 40, 000 book, two supplemental softback books made up of the rules and qualifications for the included peinture, and all the extra bits needed to get started with gaming at the earliest opportunity.
Primaris Space Marines
Mighty warriors and fearless protectors, equipped with the greatest weapons and armour the Imperium can provide, the room Marines are heroes everyone. The product of ten thousand years’ labour by Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl, the Primaris Space Marines were falsified from fragments of the Emperor’s original experiments – they are immensely powerful and capable warriors, even more intimidating in size than any of their previous brethren, created on the order of the one and only Roboute Guilliman himself.
With this field, you’ll find 22 Primaris Space Marines clad in Mark X power shield, who can be colored every Chapter you please:
– 1 Primaris Space Marine Captain, resplendent in cloak and iron resplandor, holding aloft a master-crafted power sword in one hand and wielding a boltstorm gauntlet on the other;
– 2 Primaris Space Marine Lieutenants, one armed with an ability sword and bolt gun, featuring standard helmeted brain, the other an vehicle bolt rifle and sl? pistol, having a bare mind;
– 1 Primaris Space Marine Ancient carrying an Adeptus Astartes banner, wielding a bolt rifle and bolt pistol;
– 2 5-man Primaris Space Ocean Intercessor Squads – the heart of any Primaris Space Marines army – informed with bolt rifles and bolt pistols;
– one particular 3-man Primaris Space Sea Inceptor Squad – impact troops who slam into the fight with leap packs screaming – equipped with assault bolters;
– 1 5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad – the finest marksmen, able to lay low complete armies on their own – choose plasma incinerators and bolt pistols.
The Death Safeguard trudge inexorably into struggle amidst the drone of endless swarms of jigs. Bloated, rotten and sprinkled with disease, these revolting traitors are almost resistant to pain. Each Heretic Astartes is utterly focused on spreading the feculent delights of the Plague Goodness Nurgle and working the need of their cadaverous Daemon Primarch, Mortarion.
In the box, you will find thirty-one Death Guard miniatures, who can be painted in the colours of any vectorium:
– 1 Fatality Guard Lord of Contamination, a huge, terrifying Mayhem Space Marine covered in spiked, corrupted Terminator shield choose a plaguereaper.
– 1 Death Guard Malevolent Blightbringer armed with a cursed plague bell, sang pistol and an inquiétude of misery;
– one particular Death Guard Malignant Plaguecaster armed with a dangerous staff and bolt gun;
– 7 Death Officer Plague Marines – 5 armed with boltguns and plague knives, 1 choose plasma gun and problem knife, 1 plague winner armed with bolt gun, plaguesword and power closed fist;
– 1 Death Officer Foetid Bloat-drone – a huge, buzzing machine kept aloft by rusted wind turbines – using plaguespitters and a plague probe;
– 20 Death Guard Poxwalkers – the rotten, shambling core of the military services – using improvised guns (hammers, claws, bayonets and metal pipes are presented. )
Dark Imperium contains everything – all the rules – had to play games of Warhammer 40, 000. From the 8-page core rules guide card to the 2 army-specific books to the complete, unabridged 280-page hardback containing the advanced guidelines and background, it’s all here, ready so that you can get from the moment you open the.
Primaris Space Marines
A 24-page publication contains the rules and background for the Primaris Space Marines:
– an overview of the Space Marines and the Primaris’ introduction;
– background for every single miniature in the package;
– Heraldries and signs for a number of Chapters;
– 6 Datasheets, special rules, psychic power, weapons and points beliefs use with Matched Take up games.
A further 24-page book provides the rules and backdrop for the Death Shield:
– an overview of the Death Guard and their unbreakable loyalty to the Plague God Nurgle, with a target the Tainted Sons led by Gulgoth the Afflictor;
– background for every single miniature in the box;
– Heraldries and symbols for a number of Death Shield vectoriums;
– 6 Datasheets, special rules, psychic power, weapons and points beliefs for use in Coordinated Play games.
Warhammer 30, 000
As noted above, this is a 280-page hardback, exactly identical to the Warhammer 40, 1000 book sold separately. That contains the core guidelines – the basics of moving, shooting, using email powers, charging, fighting and morale tests – with explanations of each struggle phase. You are able to play a game using this, in support of this; but the advanced rules are designed to add huge overall flexibility and depth, meaning you can play your games the way you want to, with Open Play, Story Play and Matched play options. There are advanced rules for terrain, Towns of Death, Planetstrike, Bastion Assault, Death From the Skies, Campaigns and Multi-player Battles as well!
You’ll also find the gaming content needed to play – 12 red six-sided dice, a translucent 12″ range ruler and all the plastic angles needed for the peinture (8x 40mm round bottoms, 18x 32mm round bottoms, 1x new flying stages set (3 stems), 5x 32mm round bases, 1x 50mm round base, 1x 60mm round base and 20x 25mm round facets. )
Included is a full colour, easy to follow construction guide for each and every miniature, and a decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines featuring Hellblaster, Intercessor and Inceptor iconography, and chapter markings for the following Chapters: Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves.
The ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set
Across the war-torn battlefields of the 41st Millennium, Mankind battles for survival against myriad horrifying foes. Beset on all sides by hostile aliens and threatened from within by traitors, Humanity’s only chance for survival rests with the continuation of the cruel and bloody regime known as the Imperium. Yet few among Mankind’s untold population realise the full truth of their situation. If there is any future at all, it is a grim one…
Dark Imperium is the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set – a beautifully-packaged set of 53 detailed Citadel miniatures, the complete and unabridged hardback Warhammer 40,000 book, two supplemental softback books containing the rules and background for the included miniatures, and all the extra bits needed to get started with gaming as soon as possible.
53 brand-new multi-part plastic Citadel Miniatures
280 page hardback 40k Book
24 page Death Guard Book
24 page Primaris Book
8 page Core Rules Booklet
Colour assembly guide for all the miniatures
12 red D6 dice
12″ range ruler
Decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines, including iconography for Ultramarines, Blood Angles, Dark Angels, Space Wolves.
Dark imperium boxed set warhammer 40,000 miniature game games workshop.
Packaged set of 53 detailed citadel miniatures.
Complete and unabridged hardback warhammer 40,000 book.
Two supplemental softback books containing the rules and background for the included miniatures.
Miniatures are supplied unpainted and assembly is required.